Tweets by @SonoBed

background

Monday, May 14, 2012

 

The Famous T-Shirt


I am Angela Stasney, director of marketing at HMP and a child of the 1970's.  As some of you may remember the saying on this t-shirt was a big hit in the mid to late 70's.  The shirt would usually read something like this:

"My parents went to Miami,
and all I got was this lousy t-shirt..."


Of course it didn't have to be your parents or Miami,
 it was anywhere someone else went and all you 
got was this lousy shirt.  

I loved this saying as a child, although I didn't receive a shirt like this, I always wished I had.  
Yes, I was jealous of friends who had received that lousy t-shirt.  

So when I finally convinced Jason we should give away t-shirts at our meetings, 
we came up with all kinds of sayings.  (Some too racy to print on a shirt!)  
But then my mind went back to the 70's and those LOUSY t-shirts. 

This was my thought, when a Sonographer comes to a meeting and sees the SonoBedTM, they want it instantly.  What better way to go back to work and tell your supervisor than saying it on a t-shirt?  
Now Sonographers can wear a stylish t-shirt and still get their point across when it comes to new equipment.







No comments: